Waynes World
What are the ones you can watch over and over again without them getting old?
I don't feel right unless I watch Super Troopers at least once a month. Beerfest is slowly creeping in though.
Others include
Dumb & Dumber
The Blues Brothers
Tommy Boy
Little Nicky
The Wedding Singer
Collateral
The Departed
Dazed & Confused
I once watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off 156 times over a three month span. Pretty much all I watched that summer. To be young and easily entertained again...
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Waynes World
Die Hard
Tombstone
Holy Grail
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I will go with
Varsity Blues
The Program
Dazed & Confused
Any of the American Pie's
Van Wilder
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
Just about anything with Chevy Chase in it.
Gladiator
I am sure there are more, just can't think of them off the top of my head.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Bringing out the Dead
Billy Madison
Happy Gilmore
Tin Cup
For Love of the Game
Mr. Deeds
The Waterboy
Varsity Blues
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Bull Durham
Ghostbusters
Gone in 60 Seconds
Raiders of the Lost Ark
The Last Crusade
Face Off
Red Dawn
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Ninja Turtles, Black Sheep, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Blow, Resevior Dogs.
Forrest Gump
300
Gladiator
Big Daddy
Reign Over Me
The Pursuit of Happiness
One Flew over the Cuckoo's nest
Saving Private Ryan
The Punisher
I can think of a million more
Forrest Gump and Saving Private Ryan are the best moives of this generation IMO.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
The Terminator/Terminator 2 - The storyline, setting, characters, atmosphere, and action in these movies allow them to be phenomenal even when watched for the 50th time in a row. Also, there is just something about the "half man, half machine" concept that keeps me coming back for more - especially the special effects showing Arnold with his face turned half-robot, half-human after being badly damaged!
A Christmas Story - OK, I'll admit that I only watch this movie during Christmas (when it's all over TV) so I don't have much of a chance to get tired of it, but what else can I say? It's a great movie and helps make every Christmas as dreamy as ever. This movie is the true icon of a season.
Dumb & Dumber - Jim Carrey's best film ever and perhaps one of the greatest comedies of our time in my opinion. This one just never gets old; it's a shame the sequel had to suck so horribly.
Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory - A tale full of hope and a wondrous atmosphere inside a gigantic, mysterious chocolate factory full of wacky rooms and gadgets. You just don't see many films like this these days.
Kill Bill Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 - Some of the greatest fight scenes ever in an action movie, amazing special effects, and almost nonstop action. Nothing else to say. Watch these movies if you haven't already - there is really nothing else like 'em!
Saving Private Ryan - The greatest World War 2 film ever made and packed with incredible scenes including the legendary "Omaha Beach" landing opening scene. An epic film for sure.
Braveheart - Almost like Saving Private Ryan in that it's epic, violent, and full of emotion. Mel Gibson does amazingly well for his role and the movie just never gets old despite its long duration. The immense battle scenes are to die for, and the "revenge" element brought forth by the loss of his life-long love makes the film that much more intense.
Officially retired
Bookmarks